Additional sources of information about timbers used to prepare Construction timbers in Queensland.
- Alston, AS. 1982, Timbers of Fiji: properties and potential uses, Department of Forestry, Suva, Fiji.
- Berni, CA, Bolza, E & Christiansen, FJ. 1979, South American timbers: the characteristics, properties and uses of 190 species, CSIRO, Melbourne.
- Bolza, E & Keating, W. 1972, African timbers: the properties, uses and characteristics of 700 species, CSIRO, Melbourne.
- Bolza, E & Kloot, NH. 1963, The mechanical properties of 174 Australian timbers, CSIRO, Melbourne.
- Bolza, E & Kloot, NH. 1966, The mechanical properties of 81 New Guinea timbers, CSIRO, Melbourne.
- Boughton, GN & Crews, KI. 1989, Timber design handbook, Standards Australia, www.saiglobal.com
- Bragg, C. 1986, An equilibrium moisture content survey of Queensland, DPI technical paper no. 44, Department of Forestry, Brisbane.
- Building Research Establishment. 1981, A handbook of softwoods, Forest Products Research Laboratory, Department of Environment, London, UK.
- Clifton, NC. 1994, New Zealand timbers: the complete guide to exotic and indigenous woods, GP Publications Ltd, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Corkhill, T. 1989, The complete dictionary of wood, Dorset Press, New York.
- Eddowes, PJ. 1977, Commercial timbers of Papua New Guinea: their properties and uses, Forest Products Research Centre, Office of Forests, Department of Primary Industry, Papua New Guinea.
- Eddowes, PJ. 1980, Lesser known timber species of SEALPA countries: a review and summary, South East Asia Lumber Producers Association, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Farmer, RH. 1972, Handbook of hardwoods, The Trinity Press, London, United Kingdom.
- Flynn, JH & Holder, CD. 2001, A guide to useful woods of the world, 2nd edn, Forest Products Society, Madison, United States.
- Gerhard, J, Miller, RB & ter Welle, BJH. 1996, Major timber trees of Guyana: timber characteristics and utilisation, The Tropenbos Foundation,Wageningen, The Netherlands.
- Hopewell, GP, Leggate, W, Leet, M & Spring, G. 1999, Paulownia: an evaluation of 10-year-old, Australian-grown paulownia, unpublished report, Queensland Forestry Research Institute, Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane.
- Keating, WG & Bolza, E. 1982, Characteristics, properties and uses of timbers—volume 1: South-East Asia, Northern Australia and the Pacific, Inkata Press, Melbourne.
- Leicester, RH, Foliente, GC, Wang, C-H, Nguyen, MN, Seath, C & MacKenzie, C. 2002, Timber durability compendium, unpublished BCE Doc 02/062, CSIRO, Melbourne.
- Lincoln, WA. 1991, World woods in colour, Stobart Davies Ltd, Hertford, United Kingdom.
- Mullins, EJ & McKnight, TS. 1981, Canadian woods: their properties and uses, 3rd edn, University of Toronto Press, Canada.
- Sudo, S. 1990, Illustrated commercial foreign woods in Japan, All Nippon Checkers Corporation, Japan.
Last modified02/23/2017 - 04:08